City Fashion

OMG it has been so long since I have posted on my blog!!
Apologies, I have been so busy practicing the harp and studying and working on my assignments!
.....
These photos are credit to my brother, who recently bought a brand new camera.
Perfect, Bro now you can take pics for me! (lol)


I was actually pretty pleased that not many people were looking at me weirdly as I pose in middle of the city!////
After posing (and grabbing some coffee) I went to a date with my dad to a Queensland Pops Orchestra 30th anniversary concert! They were AMAZING. I want to go again soon! <3



xx Peach

10 comments :

  1. Luv it, i want your bag so bad! Love you loads xo Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bag, it's gorgeous!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the colours in this outfit - especially the red bag and the little splash of turquoise in the sunglasses. super cute! :)

    laura

    www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY NICE!!!! I REALLY LIKE IT :D

    VISIT MY BLOG HERE, PLEASE!

    http://chicat10.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/striped-horses.html

    THANKSSSS XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete