Sunday, 10 November 2013

Pinky Promise

Hey guys!
Firstly, IM SO SORRY I SKIPPED ONE WHOLE WEEK!!
I had so many assignments etc...
and being addicted to Kpop! haha!
yeh, I'm just that weird.. (p.s. I'm Japanese...)
Seungri is so cute xD

hehe xP 
I snip tooled it from youtube, watching "19 nineteen", him eating this Korean dish called Topokki!
Never mind,, it's just an asian thing...
ANYWAY I WILL "Pinky Promise" that I will never miss out a week again!!
And also, the flowers in my pics are pink (yayyyyyy posts about flowers 3 in a row!!):
Nice dress huh?
My harp teacher gave it to me from Forever New!! Just so beautiful, thank you so much<3


dress: Forever New
xx Peach

8 comments :

  1. Cute outfit hehe, thanks for sharing! ^-^

    Would you like to join my first ever giveaway? The prize is from Etude House and it's also kind of Kpop related, so hopefully it can appeal to you haha^-^ It's not huge but I'd be very very grateful if you joined in! x

    http://emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/150-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! and thank you so much Em<3

      Delete
  2. awww your dress is really cute!!~~
    *highfives* YAH!! I'm also from Australia!!!
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg i looooove it! Your dress is gorgeous and it looks so cute on you! And i love the flowers, where did you take your pictures? Love from you know who!

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks may<3 I took them near my house, while dog walk! <3

      Delete
  4. WoWW!!! I love KPOP too!!! So i'm soooo addicted to TaeYang's new song ... Ringa Linga !! Love your blog posts too!! And I just followed you on GFC! <3

    xoxo, Kerynn
    MangoRabbitRabbi.blogspot.com
    Fall Outfit: 3 tips to elongate your legs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I'm glad I found someone who's addicted to KPOP too<3
      xx Peach

      Delete