Sunday, October 06, 2013

City With My Gal Pal ✿

Wassup everyone? :P
On Wednesday, I went shopping at Brisbane City with my beautiful best friend, Maylis Loth!<3 (onelittlefrienchie.blogspot.com)
Hehe I'm really embarrassed to say this, but this was my FIRST STAR BUCKS!!<3 
haha I know it's funny but don't laugh:( 
..so I got triple chocolate something! (Oh no, I forgot the name of my first drink I got!)
やっほーーーーー\(^0^)/\(^0^)/\(^0^)/
この前の日曜日にね、、友達とシティにいってきた!(≧∇≦)☆
服をいーーーーーっぱい買っちゃた(≧◡≦) 
あとね、、、、初スタバいってきた*\(^o^)/*
ほんとうにほんとうに、、おいしかった♪♪♪
Top: Chica Booti
Sunnies: Cotton On
xx Peach



10 comments :

  1. Love the sunnies Momoka
    Please check out my blog. Thank you
    http://stayfitinhealthy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i love what you wrote! And omg, this was your first Starbucks, that's so exciting you should have told me! Love you xx

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite nice to blog about your first Starbucks; nice way of keeping memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sunglasses are looking so chic! I love that pop of color.

    ♥, www.Styleat30.com – Fashion, Food, Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, Starbucks :D love your glasses
    following you on GFC, follow back? :)

    meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete